Getting Organised

Alex's desk
Hi everyone.  Just a quick post today to let you know that I am proceeding well with the challenge from Dear Myrtle to get organised.  Caspar helped me build the new red bookcase you see behind my desk.




I didn't realise just quite how much stuff I had sitting behind the desk until I was forced to really look at it.  





So now at least it is all boxed up and I look forward to organising it all.

How are you going with your New Year's Resolutions?  I went for a walk this morning and started the Greengrocers Diet which involved drinking a really disgusting looking smoothie and eating absolutely delicious home made muesli.

I'm back to work this morning after a long break.  Hope I'll be able to keep up the family history still. Enjoy your day!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Things to do in August for National Family History Month

NFHM Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Merry Month of May Movie Meme