Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - 15 December - Christmas Tree Decorations





Thomas MacEntee of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories says:


Do you have unique decorations that you use each Christmas? How did you get them or were they passed down to you from family members? Do you have certain traditions surrounding Christmas decorations such as purchasing one from every state or country you visit? Describe your favorite decorations!
Tell us about your Christmas decorations and your memories of Christmases past.
Let's be honest.  I am a complete sucker when it comes to Christmas decorations.  It will be with great reluctance that I give these latest finds away as gifts this year.


I did decide to keep the birdie though and he is now perched on top of the tree.


One of my colleagues is very talented when it comes to making Christmas decorations...bless her.  Here are some from last year and the one with the spider on it is from this year.


Our thoughts tonight though are with everyone in Martin Place in Sydney and their families.  We are sending positive thoughts your way for a peaceful resolution.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com

Comments

diane b said…
I'm not big on decorations but I do have a box of Elves dressed in bright red and green outfits. They are all different sizes. I was given these by my daughter about 20 years ago. She was given them by the department store she worked for while she was at uni. I can't believe they have lasted so long. I pull them out of their box and sit them around the house. It is something a bit different.

Popular posts from this blog

31 Things to do in August for National Family History Month

NFHM Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Merry Month of May Movie Meme